Bank Financing Assistance

Bank Financing
Eligibility Requirements
  • Filipino citizen or foreigner (see Visa requirements)
  • At least 21 years old but not exceeding 65 years old upon loan maturity
  • Minimum gross family income of P50,000.00/month.
  • Stable source of income from employment or business
  • If employed, at least 2 years with current company
  • If self-employed, at least 2 consecutive successful and profitable years of operation.
Document Requirements
Basic Documents
  • Signed Bank application form
  • Clear copy of 1 valid ID matching application details
  • Marriage Contract, if applicable
  • For foreigners, photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) showing Visa status as permanent immigrant or Alient Employment Permit (AEP) or Visa ID
  • Income Documents
If locally employed
  • Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) or W2, and
  • Latest 3 months payslips or Certificate of Employment with salary breakdown
If employed abroad (or Asenso Kabayan borrowers)
  • Latest 3 months proof of remittance, or
  • Latest 3 months payslip, or
  • Certificate of Employment or Employment Contract duly autheticated by Philippine Consulate Office, or
  • For seamen, latest Crew Contract and employment history or Crew Contract and Exit Pass from POEA
If self-employed
  • Business Registration Papers (Certificate of Registration from DTI or SEC, Articles of Partnership or Articles of Incorporation, whichever is applicable)
  • Latest Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 years with lastest ITR
  • Bank Statements (latest consecutive 3 months)
  • Trade References: List of Suppliers and Customers (at least 3 each) or List of Affliated Hospitals/Clinics (for doctors)
  • Lease Contracts and copy of title (for income derived from rental)
Types of Acceptable Visa for Foreigners
  • Quota or Non-Quota Immigrant Visa:
  • Alien spouse of a Filipino citizen (Sec 13A Visa)
  • –  Natural-born Filipinos married to an Alien (Sec 13D Visa)
  • –  Returning Resident (Section 13E Visa)
  • –  Natural-born Filipinos naturalized in foreign country (Sec 13G Visa)
Photocopy of Special Retiree’s Resident Visa (SRRV) or Quota/Preference Immigrant Visa
Permanent Resident Status and working Visa granted by Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA)
Working Visa issued to Embassy Officials
Collateral Documents
  • Photocopy of TCT / CCT
  • Master Deed of Declaration of Restrictions (for condominiums)

Kindly email the following documents together with the following details:

  1. Project Name, Building and Unit Number
  2. Name of Buyer